Wednesday 19 September 2012

september saturdays sales stock

Its been a difficult month trying to publicise the stall , run it every other saturday and make my stock appealing but with a bit of a cash injection this month things should really get up and running! :) I am now the proud owner of a professionally printed A-board (the above design) which shall sit very proudly outside the shop and I have now reduced other committments so I am able to run the stall every saturday instead of every other, making it alot more convenient for shoppers and targeting passers by. I am also on the look out for another clothes rail to improve the appearance and 'brows-ability' of my stock as well as looking into sourcing some vintage t-shirts for a more laid back/casual option as a sale soon approaches for the summer clothing I still hold. Fingers crossed all of these aspects will bring in extra business just in time for me to get a load of fabulousy exciting and original winter stock!!!!!!!!! retro printed sweaters and beaded mohair galour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment